Updates of the Clingman Household!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by valerie | 10:11 PM
Glad to see Joel in something other than a UT T-shirt. Although I'm not sure if Chik-fil-A is any better! :o) Parker did such a good job decorating the tree! Love, Keely
He's so incredible! Parker I mean. Okay, you and Joel are too but that's expected if you're the parents of the Incredible One.Love you.
I love those cheeks--Parker's I mean. What a cutie.Aunt Lori
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
Glad to see Joel in something other than a UT T-shirt. Although I'm not sure if Chik-fil-A is any better! :o) Parker did such a good job decorating the tree! Love, Keely
He's so incredible! Parker I mean. Okay, you and Joel are too but that's expected if you're the parents of the Incredible One.
Love you.
I love those cheeks--Parker's I mean. What a cutie.
Aunt Lori
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home