Snowshoe, West Virginia




I am so sorry for going so long without posting, but I just found my camera!!! It had a pile of junk on it in the garage, imagine that?! Anyway, a lot has happened since my last posting. We went to Snowshoe to go snowboarding-it was a blast!!! Joel did so good at snowboarding-I was so impressed. There were deer everywhere. When we would look out our back door, the deer were standing there like they were waiting on food. What do you feed a deer? When leaving we saw a barn with a guy hanging from it. Well, a fake guy. Hopefully we can make this a yearly thing, but only if Aunty Keely agrees to keep Parker. That might be tough : ) We also have sold our house and bought another one, a bigger one!!! We close March 28th.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home