All About Parker and Charlie :)

Updates of the Clingman Household!

7.24.2010

As most of you know, I haven't posted anything since Charlie was a few months old. The past year has been extremely hectic, and our lives have changed dramatically. In June of 2009, we moved to Houston, Texas. I was offered a job opportunity, we accepted, and moved to Texas within a 2 week period. Our house sold fast, thank goodness. That first year was a blur. Parker turned 3 in July, and Charlie had his first birthday right after Christmas. The first year was lonely and Joel and I figured out fast, that we only had each other. My mom ended up moving to Houston shortly after, its so nice to have my mom so close. Now a year has past, we moved again in May 2010 to Friendswood, south of Houston in the Galveston Bay area. We figured out fast that we didn't like the "big city" and the crime that came with it. We are extremely happy in our new house, the neighborhood around us, and that we are out of Houston. I will post some pictures of the past year and try really hard to keep up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Yay, Valerie! Any and all posts, with or without pics, are very welcome!

Love you!

July 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home